Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fun in St. George

We had such a good time in St. George, Trevor parents also came to St. George with us. Trevor is so good to make plans and time for us to be together. We went toTuacahn to go see Beauty and the Beast the first night we were there. I loved it and I think Trev didn't mind it. The next day we spent the day in Zions hiking the Emerald Pools and Angels Landing. I love going to Zions it's so beautiful there. We than went back to the hotel and hung out at the pool for a bit and then headed to the movie theater. The following morning we went to the St. George Temple. I had never been in the St. George Temple. We have attempted in the past to go, but our plans had always fell through, so I was happy to finally go inside. Before heading home we ate lunch at one of my favorite places to eat Texas Road House. We had bought Kim and Dianne a gift card to go eat at Texas Road House a few years ago, so we had them use it after all these years. I am glad I got to spend some time with Trev it was a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment