I cannot believe this boy is going to kindergarten! I have a lot of mix emotions about him starting school. I am excited for him, because he is excited to go. I am also sad about it, because he is growing up too fast. I love this boy of mine. He has such a good heart, he is so loving and kind. He is a friend to anyone and everyone he meets. Those are just a few things I love about my Kellen. I hope as he goes through school those things I love about him wont change, because those are some of the things that make him Kellen. I hope I can be a good enough parent to teach him that popularity, girls and being the best at everything isn't what matters most, but focusing on being what his Heavenly Father wants him to be is what is important and is what will bring him true joy and happiness that he can't find anywhere else. I know as long as he keeps being who he is, he will succeed in life. He is such a good example to me I wish I was more like him. So proud of my boy. I love you!
Kellen had his Aunt Cassie for his preschool teacher and his cousin Kaecee is in his class. It is fun that Kellen and Kaecee will be going to school together.
No comments:
Post a Comment