It is so beautiful and green this time of year in the mountains. We had a good weekend enjoying being in the mountains. Rory and Trina's family came up to the mountains too and it made it fun for the boys to have cousins to play with. We took the boys on a little hike around the cabin to go shoot potguts with their BB guns. They sure like to shoot their guns. The next day we went on a horse ride. I love going horse riding in the mountains. We saw a few elk and deer while riding. While crossing a stream Kellen fell off his horse, but he was brave and got back on. When we got back to the cabin Kellen wanted to go riding again. I am so glad our boys like to go riding and it is something we can all enjoy together.
I feel bad this is the only picture I have of Kellen, but he was always off playing some where.


No comments:
Post a Comment