Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Friday, August 21, 2015

Hunting with my love

The opening weekend of the bow elk hunt my Mom and Dad took the boys, so that I could go hunting with Trev. I really appreciate my Mom and Dad and the boys love going to their house. My parents always go out of their way to make it extra fun while they are there. My Dad is always wrestling with the boys and taking them of fourwheeler ride adventures. This weekend my Mom and Dad also took them to the pool. They are just awesome Grandparents and I love them more, because of it. We are blessed that the boys have good Grandparents on both sides of the family. 
 I don't even remember the last time Trev and I went on a horse ride without the kids. I love taking the boys horse riding, but I do stress more when we have the kids with us, so this time I was able to relax more during our horse ride. I really enjoyed riding my horse with just me on it. Tiff, Dal, and their kids also came hunting with us. We saw a lot of elk and some deer. Trev had a good shot on some cows and cafes, but he wanted to see if he could get a spike instead. No one ended up getting anything that day, but I just enjoyed being in the mountains and going horse riding with Trev.

This is Karson a few days before we went hunting. He was shooting his gun while Trev was shooting his bow. I think he thinks he is pretty tough with that gun of his. I love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment