Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Monday, August 24, 2015

Kellen's 1st Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe this boy is going to kindergarten! He had been counting down the days until school started. The night before Kellen went to school Trevor gave all the boys a Father's blessing, even little Korbin. It was funny, because Trev only planned on giving Kellen and Karson a Father's blessing, but Korbin had a different plan. Korbin climbed up onto the chair and folded his arms and bowed his head as ready as can be for a blessing. It was cute. That night when Trevor was putting the boys in their beds Kellen told Trevor that he felt good inside when Trevor was giving him a blessing. I am grateful for the moments that my boys have a spiritual experience. I know those are experiences they can hold on to and grow from. Kellen is such a special boy we are truly blessed to have him as our oldest. He sets a good example for his brothers. In church Kellen has been getting up every testimony meeting and bearing his testimony. It's all him something he wants to do and I love hearing his testimony. Kellen has also learned to tie his shoes lately. He absolutely hates tying his shoes, but I make him do it. Kellen has really enjoyed kindergarten. He looks forward to going everyday. I hope he will continue to like going to school and hopefully start enjoying learning more then he does now. He is such a smart little boy, but you have to push him to get him to work hard. Good thing he has a Mom who will push him. I don't know that he likes that, but I do it, because I love him and I know he will do great things in life. I love you Kellen. 

Kellen is such a handsome little guy. He looks so much like his Daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment