This year for Lamb Days our whole family got up early and ran the Lamb Scram together. I was proud of how hard Kellen and Karson pushed themselves during the race. Karson won first place in his age group and got a blue ribbon. Trevor did the Men's Tournament again this year, but didn't do as well as in the past. While Trevor was playing softball I took the boys to the parade Kellen and Karson loved it, but Korbin was a little scared and wanted to be held the whole time. After the parade we met up with Trevor at the school where they had a helicopter the boys could sit in. We than went to the park to take the boys to the game and booths they have set up. Later that night Trevor and I play our co-ed softball game and we watch fireworks from our back yard.
Kellen had to bring out his ribbon he won from last years Lamb Scram.
No comments:
Post a Comment