Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Baby Klayton is here!

Klayton Michael Johnson was born January 14th at 1:51 PM he was 5 pounds 4 ounces and 17 1/2 inches long. He is a healthy, good little baby. We all love him so much! He definitely blends in with his brothers. I can see a little bit of all three of his brothers in him, but he looks the most like Karson as a newborn, he is a little darker than what Karson was though. I love having a new little baby in our home there is nothing better than snuggling a little newborn. I have been so grateful for all that our family and friends have done for us to help out since we have had Klayton. We are so blessed to have the good people we have in our lives. 
Korbin and his baby "Payton"
I sure do love these boys! They are everything to me.
This is Owen and Klayton the day we brought Klayton home from the hospital. They are a little less than a month apart.


Karson is so good to Korbin.









No comments:

Post a Comment