Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Korbin's Potty Trained

I am so happy we got this potty training thing down! I was wondering if it would happen there for a while, but he is doing awesome! So proud of this boy! I just hope he stays potty trained good when the baby gets here....I love this little boy he keeps me laughing and smiling everyday. One day he picked out a Lighting Mcqueen shirt to wear for the day and he was running around the house saying "I'm speed." Korbin also has a hard time with using the "K" or "C" sound in words. For example cold sounds like pold, cool sounds like pool, so where his and his brothers names start with a K he has a hard time. He calls Kellen, Kennon, Karson is Arson, Klayton is Payton, and he calls himself Pennon.....which sounds nothing like Korbin....I think it is cute though.



No comments:

Post a Comment