Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with my family this year. We took the kids sledding and they would have stayed all day if we let them. They had so much fun going down the hill on tubes and sleds. Trev and Dalen got the snowmobile going and were pulling kids around for a ride too. Korbin loved riding on the snowmobile with Trevor. I went down the hill one time on a sled with Korbin and decided that is wasn't a good idea, being pregnant it didn't feel so great. I wish I could have been more involved in the fun, but I had fun watching Trev and the kids. 
Later we went to my Mom and Dad's to hang out in the Christmas PJs my Mom makes, eat yummy food, play games, and a Christmas program Tiff and Dal put together. Our family sang the song that Kellen had learned for his school Christmas program "Must be Santa". We then watched a video about focusing on the true meaning of Christmas. Before we headed home we opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa Scow.














No comments:

Post a Comment