Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hanging out at Grandma & Gandpa's

While Trevor was down in Lake Powell with the young men in our ward. The boys and I went and stayed at my parents house for a few days. We had fun just playing with cousins and hanging out. We went to the wave pool in Price, the pool I went to when I was going up. Kellen and Karson loved it! Korbin not so much, he wasn't a fan of the wave. I just hung out in the shallow with him the whole time while Grandma and Grandpa kept Klayton happy. After the pool we took all the kids to McDonald's. We also went to the museum in Castle Dale a different day for a minute, because the boys think it's pretty neat. We had a lot of fun and ate some yummy food as always. 









No comments:

Post a Comment