We had a good time this year during Lamb Days. The boys did the fun run with their Dad and did an awesome job! We had fun at the parade with the cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. My Mom and Dad came over to spend the day with us, while Trevor played softball. We always love it when Grandma and Grandpa come over! Trevor's softball team ended up taking 2nd place this year.
This year Kellen had been bugging me and bugging me about doing the mutton busting this year at Lamb Day, so I gave in and signed him and Karson up, because if Kellen is going to do it Karson has to. I didn't realize how nervous I would be during the whole thing, I was pretty much freaking out. There was sheep jumping over the fence landing on people, one of them being our niece Paezlee. Kellen actually did a really good job, I was impressed by how well he did. Karson got scared and I don't blame him, so a guy held him on the sheep when he did it. I was proud of them. I thought that they were pretty brave. They both got a ribbon and shirt for participating, so they were happy.







No comments:
Post a Comment