Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Spring Break Fun

We made plans to go camping on the desert for spring break weekend, before the weekend came the boys and I went over to Emery County a few days earlier, so we could be around for Shalee's baby shower and to hang out with cousins. We walked down to the park to play while Owen was over. I was pushing Klayton in a stroller and so I had Kellen pushing Owen in the other stroller. Kellen thought he was going to die pushing Owen in a stroller. I was laughing at him the whole way there and back. He survived! We also went over to Tiffany and Dalen's  to see their baby horse. The little horse wasn't doing to well, because the mother rejected it. It was way sad to see it struggling. It ended up dying a few days after we went over to see it.








No comments:

Post a Comment