Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fish Lake June 11-13 2012

We took a family vacation to Fish lake with Ryan and Cassie's family. We had a lot of fun I hope we can go next summer.

This was the cabin we stay in while at fish lake. 




There was some beautiful biking/ hiking trails along the side of the lake. Karson enjoyed riding with dad on the bike. Shaelynn and Paeton were little troopers they wanted to ride their bikes where ever we went. 


We fish off shore the first night at Fish Lake with no luck, but the kids had fun playing in the water.

 

 This was a pretty bench off the side of the bike trail and next to the bench was a stone which said "Because I have been given much I too must give" from the Hynm Book.


This little boy is trouble! As you can see his mouth is covered with dirt. He thought it was funny to put dirt and rocks in his mouth when I would tell him not to. He would just laugh at me.


The kids thought this "beaver house" off the shore was pretty neat.

Kellen loves Kaecee. He calls her "My Kaecee."


We sat out on the porch before bedtime and enjoy the beautiful view.




We rented a boat and spent the whole day on the lake. We had a lot of fun. Everyone was catching fish like crazy. As soon as you threw out your bait you had a bite.

The crew

Kellen driving the boat with his Dad.

 Trevor and a fish he caught

Do you think we caught enough fish? I think the guys were satisfied.





3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! What a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing pictures sound like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. I know we only live 30 minutes away but it will be fun to see what you guys are up to over there :) I love looking at your fish lake pictures. They look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! Janet your family is beautiful as well your grandkids are so cute! Mandy I tried view your blod but I guess I need to be invited so here is my email heidij1012@gmail.com....When I saw you were starting a blog Mandy I was like I need to do that too!

    ReplyDelete