For my birthday back in April Trevor surprised me with Tuacahn tickets to Aladdin. I was so excited I have always wanted to go to Tuacahn, but I never had. Plus I really wanted to see Aladdin, because my senior year of high school I was in the play Aladdin. The play was so good. I enjoyed it! The Genie was defiantly my favorite, he was so funny. The next day we got up and headed to Zions and hiked up to Angels Landing. We couldn't have pick a better day and time to go, there wasn't that many people on the hike plus it was cloudy so it wasn't hot. It was such a beautiful hike. I could have stayed up there all day and take in the beautiful scenery around us! It was so nice to spend sometime together just the two of us. I loved every minute of it and I am grateful that we were able to go. I missed the boys of course, but I knew Grandma and Grandpa Johnson were taking good care of them.
Heading to dinner at Olive Garden. Trev is so good to me.
Waiting for the show to start.
The view looked good from where I was standing.
On our way to the top.
Almost there!
The sky was so pretty.
The last 1/2 mile of the hike they had chains to help you on places where you had to climb.
Trev enjoyed the hike as much as I did.
We made it to the top!
looks like a fun trip! I've always wanted to go to tuachan too :)
ReplyDeleteIt was fun! I am glad we got to go, its hard with kids! But you definatley need to go sometime!
ReplyDelete