Lamb Days is something we look forward to every year. The city puts on a co-ed softball tournament for anyone in Fountain Green that wants to play. Since Trevor and I have been married we have played every year and we always have fun and I know the boys have fun hanging out with grandma and grandpa while Trev and I play our softball games.
This year Shalee came over and ran the Lamb Day 5K with me I had never done it before and it was fun to have her be my running buddy!
Cute little guy waiting for the parade to start.
Trevor and Karson watching the Lamb Day parade.
Kellen rode with Grandpa and Paeton in the parade this year. I was a little nervous about it, but I know he had a blast riding. I guess its just hard for me to realize my little boy is growing up.
Kellen and his riding buddy Paeton. Cutest Cowboy and Cowgirl I ever did see!
Trevor enjoyed doing the men's softball tournament that they did for Lamb day. His team took 2nd this year.
You have been a busy women! Love the posts! Keep them up!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks for getting me started Cassie I have enjoyed it! I still have some things I can't figure out that I will need you to help me with tomorrow!
ReplyDelete