I was so excited to go to the rodeo this year we didn't get to last year, because Karson was just a little baby. I had both the boys dressed up for the Rodeo in their boots and hats, but the hats didn't last.
On our way to the Rodeo
Before the rodeo we took the boys on some of the rides at the fair. They both loved it!
Kellen insisted he go on the caterpillar roller coaster. I have to say I laughed the whole time watching him on that ride the look on his face was priceless. Sometimes he look like he was enjoying it other times he looked like he was about to cry. He said it was fun though when he got off.
Kellen also wanted to ride the space shipe ride. He was smiling the whole time. I love his smile he is such a sweet little boy!
Watching the rodeo with Dad.
Kellen sat with Mandy for basically the whole rodeo. He loves his aunt Mandy!
No comments:
Post a Comment