I cannot believe my baby is one!?! Time goes by too fast!! We had fun on his birthday, it was a beautiful day. My Mom came over to spend the day with us, we took the boys to the fish hatchery and Korbin kept trying to jump into the water. We than had family come over for cake and ice cream. Korbin is getting pretty good at walking, but still insist on taking me everywhere with him. He is sleeping through the night in his crib without waking up and crying. Korbin loves to eat, he always wants to be eating something. He is starting to get cute freckles a crossed his nose and cheeks. We cut his hair again, but this time short, because it was too crazy I couldn't do anything with it...now if he was a girl we could have pulled it up in some cute pigtails. I sure do love my little blue eyed boy. I can honestly say I never thought we would have a blue eyed child, red hair maybe, but never thought blue eyes. He is such a handsome boy I love my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment