Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, May 3, 2015

My 26th Birthday

I feel very blessed to be where I am at in life right now. I have an amazing family who loves me and makes me feel special on my birthday. The boys love to get me flowers. They are always trying to get their Dad to buy me pink flowers, because they are my favorite. They surprised me with beautiful pink roses. I loved how excited the boys were to give them to me, they are the sweetest little boys. The weekend of my birthday we went over to Emery County to spend time with my family. I always feel at home in Emery County I love to go over there. Friday night Trev took me out to eat in Ferron at place called the grub box, we came back to my Mom and Dad's and went for a walk together in the hills I used to play at when I was a kid. We then watch Taken 3 at my Mom and Dad's house. Saturday we headed over to Price to go out to eat at Groggs and take the kids bowling. Tiffany and Dalen's family came with us along with Grandma Grandpa Scow. We got some yummy ice cream and headed back to my Mom and Dad's house and watched Unbroken.  Sunday we went to church with my Mom and Dad and then had an amazing ham dinner with delicious cake that my little sister and Mom made for my birthday. I had a wonderful birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment