My two sisters Shalee, Tiffany and I had the opportunity to go run a relay for the Utah cattle women association in Moab. They paid for everything, so it was a free trip to Moab that we were able to enjoy. We took full advantage of it and spent Friday hiking at Aches National Park. It was so much fun to spend this rare time with just me and two of my sisters. Two sisters that I look up to and try to be more like. They are two of the most Christlike people I know. They are always putting others before themselves. They are always seeking the spiritual things in life, never glory or the vain worldly things that life has to offer. To the world they appear as ordinary women, but in the sight of our Heavenly Father they extraordinary, because they find joy in the simple things life has to offer. Never will you hear these ladies boast about themselves, they are humble and kind to everyone around them. I wish I could see them and be around them more often. I was grateful to have this time with them. Saturday was the day of the race and we couldn't have asked for a funner group of ladies. We all got along so well and had a blast together. I was actually sad when the race was over, Knowing there was a chance that I might not see some of the girls again.
The route they had us run went up in to the La Sal Mountains and it was absolutely beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment