I feel blessed beyond measure to be a Mother and a Wife to my four boys. They bring me the greatest joy and happiness. Sometimes I feel like I have my hands full with all the wrestling, tackling, and mess making that goes on everyday, along with Korbin trying to get into everything and doing anything he can to test my penitence. But I wouldn't have it any other way, being part of my boys everyday life means the world to me. I am so grateful to be a stay at home Mom. I learn so much from my boys, they truly inspire me to be a better person and they know how to make their Mom feel special. I don't know how many times a day Kellen and Karson will come up to me and tell me that I am beautiful or that they love me. It is touching to hear those words from my boys and I try not to take it for granite. I feel like I will never measure up to the Mom my boys deserve to have, but I will always try. I hope I make them feel as special as they make me feel everyday. With out a doubt I have the most amazing husband. He is so good to me and the boys. For Mother's Day I was able to go up north and go shopping for clothes by myself, while Trevor watched the boys! I can count on one hand how many times that has happened since we have had kids, so I was grateful for the opportunity. When I came home Trevor had cleaned house, did dishes, folded all the laundry and put it away. The weekend of Mother's Day was my race in Moab and while I was gone he organized our pantry and storage area down stairs. On Mother's Day he cooked his Mom and I a yummy dinner. He also booked a trip for us to go down to St. George for a weekend to do some hiking and go to Tuacahn. He spoils me! I definitely married up.

No comments:
Post a Comment