Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Payson Temple Open House


We have watch the Payson temple be built and every time we pass it Kellen and Karson have to point it out and ask when they can go inside. We finally were able to take them through the Payson temple. It is beautiful! I love how they had so many paintings of the mountains. Trevor's favorite part of the temple was the baptismal fount, where they had paintings on the wall of a mountain scene with deer. Kellen and Karson talked about how beautiful the lights were. My favorite part was being in one of the beautiful sealing rooms with my little family, knowing that I can be with them forever, because of the scared covenants we make with our Heavenly Father in the temple. When we went in the Celestial room with the boys I told them that this is what Heaven is going to be like. They were in awe with how beautiful the room was and it did feel like Heaven being in that room with them. I am so grateful we have had opportunities to take our boys to Temple open houses. I know they can feel how special of a place the Temple is. Right now in their minds there is no doubt they are going to the Temple someday. I hope by them being in these beautiful Temples their desire to be worthy to go to the Temple someday will grow stronger, because I know for them to be truly happy they need to go to the Temple and make scared covenants with their Heavenly Father themselves. 







No comments:

Post a Comment