Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Kellen!

I can not believe I have six year old! Where has the time gone? This boy wanted a spiderman cake for his birthday. He wish was my command...although he was very opinionated about how he wanted his cake done...so I flat out asked him how he wanted it done and his response was "your pregnant, so you can do whatever you want." I don't know what I would do without this boy! The day of his birthday his Grandma Johnson broke her hip and had to go into surgery that day. I was grateful that my Mom came over to spend sometime with him on his special day. Trevor's siblings and their families along with Grandma Farnsworth came to his birthday party. It meant a lot that they were all there since Grandma and Grandpa Johnson couldn't make it. On Kellen's birthday we found out the sex of our baby we are expecting this January. We were planning on doing something fun at Kellen's party to announce what we were having, but we decided not to since Trevor's parents couldn't be there instead we sent out a text to everyone. I am grateful for my Kellen and the good boy that he is. I love you Kellen!




The picture is blurry, but it's the best one I have. The weekend after Kellen's birthday we went to my parents house for the weekend. Trevor Kellen, and Karson slept in a tent in my parents backyard, so Kellen could use his new sleeping bag he got. Kellen selpt in a tent earlier this summer with Grandpa Scow and loved it and has been wanting to do it again, so I am glad he got to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment