Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Karson's First Day of Preschool

This boy was more than ready to go to preschool. He loves to go and play with his little friends he has made at preschool. He is such a smart boy! He has been able to write his name for a while now and he knows most his letters and the sounds they make. He also can write a lot of the letters in the alphabet too. 
Karson is my little sweetheart he is so good to Korbin. He takes good care of his little brother and plays so well with Kellen. I am so grateful I have my Karson. Karson along with his brother Kellen has been bearing his testimony in sacrament meeting on fast Sundays. I am so proud of him that he gets up there all by himself and does it. He is such a good boy. I love my Karson.




No comments:

Post a Comment