This boy has been going to nursery for a while now and it has been so nice! Trev and I can actually go to class and learn something! This is the first time since we starting having kids that I have been able to go to class by myself!
Korbin loves his brothers and wants to be wherever they are and wants to be doing whatever they are doing. He thinks he is so big. Kellen and Karson are usually pretty good to let him tag along. I am so happy he is going to have a little brother that can tag along with him.
Like I said he likes to do WHATEVER his brothers are doing even if it's "going potty." This makes me laugh every time. Anytime we go to a public bathroom Korbin has to go "potty too." He lifts up his shirt and leans towards the toilet. He is such a silly boy.
At the store Korbin was drawn to this little M&M guy, because he was just his size, so of course he had to give it a love and a kiss.



No comments:
Post a Comment