My baby is 2 years old now! He looked so handsome in his new plaid shirt, it was hard to keep him looking clean all day. We celebrated his birthday over at Grandma and Grandpa Scow's house with Tiff and Dal's family and Shalee and Davin. Grandma bought him a Paw Patrol cake and balloons to celebrate his special day. The next day me, Shalee, and Grandma took the boys to the pool. The boys, Trev and I also went for a fourwheeler ride that evening, because Korbin loves to ride the fourwheeler.
I love this little guy! He is a rough and tough little boy who does everything he can to keep up with his brothers. One thing this boys loves to do is listen to music and sing and dance to it. Two of his favorite songs to sing is "Let it go" from Frozen and "The wheels on the bus." I love to hear him sing it's so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment