Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Boys

These boys love to go visit Storm at the farm. He is pretty friendly too.
I cannot believe how much this little guy has grown up. I sure love this little guy with the "pickles" on his face.
Klayton loves the rocking chair and Grandma Johnson's house. It's funny to watch him try and rock.
While I was taking picture's of Klayton on the rocking chair my niece Paezlee asked if she could take a selfie with me. She is full of personality!
This little boy doesn't hold still for nothing! Trying to feed him is a joke most of the time!
Klayton has started standing and will walk to Trevor and I, but he still likes to scoot around most of the time.
When Korbin was using the high chair I cut the buckles out of the high chair, because I had never used them with my other three boys and the buckles would get gross with food getting on them.........Why oh why did I cut the buckles out of the highchair
These are pictures of all four of my boys around the same age. I sure love my baby boys.
I love this beautiful place we live in.
The boys one day decided they were going to be farmers.....I guess that means having grass in your mouth....
I love my Korbin
One day after watching the movie Spirit, Korbin was looking out the window and I ask him what he was looking at and he said "I see Spirit." He is convinced that Spirit and Spirit's girl friend lives in the pasture below our house.
Trevor had been working a lot, so one day when I took Klayton to his 15 month check up Trevor came with. We had a picnic at Salem pounds with 3 of our boys (kellen was at school) it was so beautiful. I couldn't resist taking pictures.

Mr. Klayton thinks he is a big helper....while I was cooking the boys french toast he had to "help" with spatula in one hand and the cinnamon in the other. He would even shake the cinnamon like he was sprinkling it on the french toast. He is so cute sometimes!
Klayton was thrilled to drive his brother's in the bus at the mall.
Enjoying the sunshine with these two!
I am so blessed to be their Mom!
One weekend when I was trying to get everything packed and ready to go to Grandma Scow's house. These boys pitched in and help, so we could leave to Grandma's sooner! They are my good little helpers!
He loves to feed the horses.
 Every Tuesday-Thursday I watch a little boy who is close to the same age as Korbin. Hayes and Korbin are such good little buddies. When we walk down to the preschool to get Karson. The boys love to stop and play in the little stream. Korbin and Hayes always want to pee in the stream.

 Nothing beats playing in the mud and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment