Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Spring Break

Spring break was so nice not having to worry about the everyday routine  of things. We had a lot of fun going to the Provo wreck center with Trina, April, and their kids, also Rachel and Wyatt came along too. It was a great day to go, because there was hardly any people there! I would have taken more pictures, but my phone was dead...My friend April took a picture of me and Klayton for me.


The weekend of spring break we went to Emery County and went out on the desert with cousins. It was a beautiful day. We played around at Mushroom rock for a while and then hiked out to the Goblin Valley. The kids had fun exploring, jumping and climbing on the rocks. Klayton and Owen had fun playing in the sand.















I had to get a picture with my cute red headed niece, since I dyed my hair to look like hers.




No comments:

Post a Comment