Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Turning 28

28 sounds old to me...but I feel so blessed to be where I am at in life. Life is good despite trails and weaknesses I have. I can't help but think of the phrase in the scriptures "men are that they may have joy" and their is so much joy in my life. Life is good as long as we are striving to look for the good around us and the good in those around us. God is good to me despite my imperfections and down falls. I want to be what He sees in me and as long as I keep trying everyday to be more like my Savior I know I can change and be a little bit better everyday. I love watching the sunset and rise everyday. I feel like it is away that God is showing us that he loves us, by letting us enjoy the beautiful world around us. I know Heavenly Father loves me and wants to help me be a better Wife, Mother, Daughter, and neighbor, because he knows I want to be better.

I love my boys! I am so blessed! For my Birthday Trevor brought me home biggies for lunch and later when the boys and I had walked down to the mail Trevor met us there with beautiful roses that the boys had wanted to get me for my Birthday. I am one lucky lady to be surrounded by such sweet men.



Going to the the temple with Trevor is also something I look forward to. We try to go once a month and I love having that time with Trevor and being in the Lord's house. It is so up lifting and if I prepare myself with the right spirit I learn so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment