Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Easter Weekend

The Easter bunny found us out on the desert! He hid their bucket up the the rock above our motor home and hid their eggs so good that Dad had to help them find them...The boys had fun playing in the rocks and sand around our camp with their cousins.We took the boys on a some hikes around where we were camping to go see some Indian writing and explore a ravine. The desert is so beautiful this time of year! I love being out there with my family. Kellen and Karson stayed at came and played with cousins while Trevor and I went on a four wheeler ride to the swinging bridge with Korbin and Klayton. Klayton and Korbin had fun throwing rock in the river. I also took Korbin on a four wheeler ride to go see the dinosaur foot print. Korbin kept saying "the dinosaurs are dead, they wont eat me huh Mom." I think he was a little worried. My Mom did her annual Easter egg hunt out on the desert and the boys were pretty excited about it and had fun finding their eggs. Kellen had been asking Trev and I all day to hike up to this cave that was high above our camp, so after dinner we hiked up there with him. He thought it was pretty cool to be up so high above camp. I was a little nervous about taking him up to the cave, but he was a good little climber.

















Shalee and Davin in the cave that we hiked up to with Kellen.















View from the Cave.
Us in the cave.

Trevor picked out and bought me a Easter dress and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment