I am truly grateful to have the family my Heavenly Father has blessed me with. They have brought such great happiness and joy into my life that is beyond compare. They are my life and I am so grateful to be apart of their lives. It is an honor to be a wife and a mother there is no greater blessing than my family. I learn and grow from each of their examples to me, I hope that I can have half the impact on their lives that they have had on mine. I am so grateful for knowledge I have that families can be together forever through the convents we make with our Heavenly Father in the temple. Heaven would not be Heaven without my family.
These two boys mean the world to me. I love being able to wake up every morning knowing that I get to spend the whole day with them. They truly are special sons of God I am reminded of this every time I see them smile. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me to be their mother. I feel they deserve the very best and I feel unqualified at times, but I know as long as I am working on strengthening my relationship with my Heavenly Father my relationship with my family will strengthen as well.
If anyone knows Kellen they know that he is very outgoing, loves to be the center of attention, is a friend to anyone and everyone, he is funny, he is loving, he is forgiving, loves to make his little brother laugh, is a big helper to his mommy, he is kind, he is sweet, he wants to be like his Dad, he listens...pretty good, he loves to play, loves to go swimming, he likes candy, loves to sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house, loves to ride horses, loves going to the cabin, loves to go fishing, loves going four wheeling, he is tough, not very brave, he can put a smile on your face and you can't help but love this little boy.
If anyone knows Karson they know that he is shy, takes him longer to warm up to ya, wants what he wants now, stubborn, silly, cute, he loves to ride on the four wheeler, likes his mommy, copies everything that Kellen does, loves to play with Kellen, loves to play peek a boo with Dad, he loves playing with cars, eats constantly, tough, he likes to try and say words, he is loving, sweet, likes to hit and than laugh about it, loves to be outside, loves to ride horses, loves to play in the water, loves to give kisses and high fives, he loves to wave at people, he is my little baby and I can't handle that he is growing up it breaks my heart!
Trevor is an amazing hard working, loving, caring husband and father. He is my best friend and is always there for me through everything. I love him more and more as the years go by. He strengthens me when I am feeling down. He is very down to earth and calms me down when I am stress out. I am grateful for his testimony and that he is worthy to hold the priesthood. He is my other half I am not whole with out him. I can't imagine spending eternity with anyone else.











What a awesome post! Love all your pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have, and what beautiful post. Thank you for sharing! Being a mother is just the best job ever! Cute pictures from the zoo too!
ReplyDelete