Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Monday, September 3, 2012

Kellen hitting off the tee

Lately Kellen has wanted me to come outside and watch him hit the ball off the tee. We also play catch with baseball mitts. I am not very good at it and he gets frustrated with me. I wish Trevor had more time to play ball with him at least Trevor knows what he is doing! One day the boys and I were outside for an hour the whole time Kellen was hitting the ball off the tee and he would go set everything up and hit over and over and over again. He really impresses me! Before he was two years old he was hitting the ball off the tee pretty well. I am excited to watch him play tee ball when he is old enough.
 
Kellen makes the same face his dad does when he hits the ball. I love how they are so much a like!

Little Karson watching Kellen hit the ball. I love his little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment