Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kellen's 3rd Birthday!

Happy Birthday Kellen!!! Kellen turned 3 years old on 9-10-12. Where did the time go? Its amazing how much he has grown and changed in a year! He is such a smart and fun little boy! He knows his colors and shapes very well and is getting pretty good with numbers and counting. We need to work on his alphabet some more. I love my Kellen he makes my days very entertaining! I am so grateful for this little boy in my life he is such a blessing!
 
Happy Birthday to you! Kellen blowing out the candle on his birthday cake! It was nice to have Kellen's cousins, aunt, uncles, and grandparents there for his birthday!

Trevor and I got Kellen a Lightening McQueen bike for his birthday. He loves it! He has to ride it every where he goes!
 
Since we were getting Kellen a Lightening McQueen bike I decided I would make him a Lightening McQueen cake. I did most of the cake the night before his birthday. The day of Kellen's birthday I took the boys down to the park, we had fun day together!
 
Karson playing with a truck Kellen got for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. Karson loves to play with trucks and cars. His favorite toys are trucks, cars, and horses.
 
Kellen and Karson play in the tepee that his Grandma and Grandpa Johnson got him. They love it! Kellen always ask if he can sleep in it when he goes to bed.
 
Grandma Scow took Kellen to build a bear workshop and let Kellen pick out a bear and a outfit for his bear. They named his bear hunter, because its a cameo bear. Kellen sleeps with his bear every night and likes to carry his bear around in a backpack.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kellen! He is such a sweetheart, we sure love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we missed it!! I'm glad he had a good day! I love that boy so much! I loved his phone call! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete