Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Friday, March 24, 2017

Crazy Weekend

Trevor gave us all a scare when we ended up in the ER, because he had woke up with sever abdominal pain. He ended up having to go in to surgery to get his appendices taken out, because he had appendicitis. Having surgery on a Friday did not stop this guy from making it up to the hunting expo in Salt Lake City on Saturday....he couldn't drive for 24 hours after surgery, so I had to drive there. We had made plans to go up to the hunting expo and take the boys to the museum of natural curiosity before all the craziness happened on Friday, so the boys were already excited about the museum....so we had to take them. While Trevor went in the hunting expo the boys and I checked out the temple grounds. We didn't get to stay there near long enough. One of these times I am going to take the boys to temple square for a day, so we can spend more time there exploring. We then went to the museum Trevor really didn't have the energy to be walking around all over, he sat a lot while the boys and I went off and adventured around. The museum was a pretty cool place and the boys could have been entertained all day there. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment