Sea World was a blast, the boys loved it! We couldn't have went to Sea World on a better day there were no lines for the rides and every show we went to we got good seats. We loved having Grandma and Grandpa Scow there to spend the day with us. Klayton loved all the shows we went to. He sat still on my lap the whole time and just watched memorized by what was going on around him. Kellen, Karson, and Korbin loved the shows too. They all said their favorite show was the sea lion show. The three older boys also liked going on the rides at the park, I think the favorite ride was the Manta roller coaster. Karson wasn't able to go on that ride, but Trevor and I took Kellen and Karson on the Atlantis ride. Karson had a death grip on my arm the whole time. Korbin like all the Sesame Street rides. The boys were able to touch a little shark. I think they thought that was pretty cool to be able to say they have touched a shark. Another thing the boys were excited about was seeing a beluga whale. Like the whale on of Finding Dory. The boys all got a shark tooth necklace that they were excited about. Kellen had been wanting one for a while, so I was happy we found the necklaces. The boys like to wear their necklaces any chance they get.







No comments:
Post a Comment