Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Laguna Beach and Medieval Times

Wednesday morning we went to Laguna Beach with the whole gang. I think Laguna Beach is my favorite beach out of the beaches we went too. I don't know if it is, because it is a good beach for swimming and for some reason I have it in my head it's prettier than other beaches. Even though I thought all the beaches we went to were pretty.....anyways I obviously don't have a good reason for it being my favorite, it just is...... we had a lot of fun playing in the water and the kids had fun building a awesome sand castle with sea shells all over it. Korbin and Emma made a "cake" that they were pretty proud of. I was sporting some awesome tan lines that I had gotten from the day before at Sea World. Klayton turned into a wet sand monster by the time we left the beach. We had to put him in the showers they have available at the beach, because he had so much sand caked on him....needless to  say he wasn't a fan of the shower.....We than went back to the resort and went swimming at the pool for a few hours until it was time to head out to Medieval Times. Trevor and I love going to Medieval Times with our boys. It is all so real to them and they are memorized by the horses, knights, and sword fights. We had the blue night this time and the boys cheered for their knight as loud as they could. The boys were pretty bummed when our knight died before the end. We stayed after the show so the boys could meet and get a picture with there knight. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment