Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, August 6, 2017

4th of July

On the 4th of July we went to the parade in Huntington. The boys thought the karate kids were cool. Kellen and Karson want to do karate, but I don't know of anywhere close by that does karate classes. After the parade we went to Tiffany and Dalen's house for lunch to celebrate Shannon's birthday. Everyone than headed to Joe's Valley. My Dad brought his boat and we brought our kayaks. It was the perfect way to spend a hot day. It was a lot of fun cliff jumping like I did when I was a kid. It still creeps me out when I jump into the water. We even talked Kellen into it, but I was a slacker and didn't get a picture. Later that night we went to Grandma Sue and Grandpa Ed's house to watch the fireworks and eat popcorn. 













Korbin was King of the rock!






No comments:

Post a Comment