Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Moving

At the end of June we moved out of the cabin house we had been renting. Although it was for the better, because we have saved tons of money. It was hard, because there was so many things I enjoyed while living there. Like the yard, the view, the room, and the dishwasher. We made so many happy memories living there for the short time that we did and they are memories I will always be grateful for.

Klayton loved the bouncy horse in the backyard. He thinks he is so big!

While living at the cabin house we would walk to our house we are building a lot. While Kellen was riding his scooter back home, he lost control down a hill and crashed. For some random reason that day Kellen wore a long sleeve shirt and pants, which saved him from getting banged up even more than he already was. I was glad I didn't make him change in to shorts that day.


How blessed am I to spend everyday with these monkeys? I sure love these crazy boys.
The boys are ready for war in the "armor"
This view.....
I have come to really hate moving! I am so ready to be done moving and Klayton makes moving SO enjoyable......

After we moved out we parked the motor home at Trevor's parents house. Klayton loves his cousin's bunny.
The day we moved the motor home to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's Kellen wore his Grandpa's hat all day. I thought it was cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment