Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Fourwheeler Ride

We went on one of the most beautiful fourwheeler rides with Grandma and Grandpa. The whole time I was wishing Trevor could be there, because I know he would have absolutely loved it. He couldn't, because he was playing Men's Lamb Day softball. The wild flowers were AMAZING the pictures I have don't do it justice. The whole time I was just in awe of how beautiful it was up on the mountain. We enjoyed a picnic and the boys had fun shooting the cricket rifle my Dad had gotten for them to shoot. Our fourwheeler ride was up above Joe's Valley where as a kid growing up we spent a lot of weekends up there camping and fishing at grassy, soup bowl, and some other lakes. I had forgotten about the beautiful waterfall and the verity of beautiful wild flowers up on that part of the mountain. I want to take Trevor up there on that fourwheeler ride, but with how busy we are it will have to wait.





















No comments:

Post a Comment