Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Spending time in Emery County

After moving out of our rental Trevor and I decided that the boys and I would stay over at my parent's house during the week and come to Fountain Green on the weekend to see him. It worked out good, because he was super busy with work and doing work on our house. It was hard not seeing Daddy during the week, but we made it through with lots of phone calls and sending pictures back and forth. 

The boys and I did have a lot of fun spending time with Grandma and Grandpa. The first Monday the boys and I were there we went fishing with Grandpa, Tyson, Kort, and Kyle's family up at Grassy lake. It had been so long since I had been up there. I had forgotten how beautiful that area is. We pick a prefect day to go fishing. We had the lake to ourselves, beautiful weather, and we were catching fish like crazy! Kyle and Grandpa were so good to have patience and teach Kellen and Karson how to cast their own fishing poles. Kellen and Karson didn't put their poles down the whole time we were there I haven't seen them have so much fun fishing in a long time. Korbin, Klayton, Emma, and I had fun exploring and throwing rocks in the lake. On our way down the mountain Grandpa stopped and took the boys on a hike up to a cave. It was a good day.











The thought of running around a race track sounded pretty cool to the boys, so a few nights a week we would go down to the track and I would have Kellen and Karson run a mile around the track and Korbin ran as much as he wanted. I wish there was a track closer to Fountain Green. It was a good way to keep a eye on all the boys while they all ran at different paces. 
I loved being able to go for runs in the moring!
We enjoyed hanging out with little Owen
After going kayaking with Kali and her boys. We fell in love with it! Trevor gave me the ok to get 2 kayaks. We had ball with them over in Emery County having lakes close by. We spent a afternoon at Huntington Reservoir  kayaking with Grandma, Grandpa, Tiffany, and her kids. 






Grandpa set up the tent in the back yard one nigtht for Kellen, Karson, Tyson, and Kort to sleep in. They loved it!




















No comments:

Post a Comment