We never had a dual moment being around cousin's all the time. These boys are the best of friends and get along so well.
I had to take a picture of the boys in front of this EHS sign after running the track to give there Dad a hard time.
One weekend we went up to Richmond and Brigham City for our nephew Kover's baptism. It was a lot of fun just being around my whole family. The boys had a ball playing with cousins. That evening us adults went out to dinner at a Japanese restaurant, where they cook your food right there in front of you. It was entertaining to watch all the cool trick the chef could do. I tried sushi for the first time....it wasn't bad, but I enjoy a good piece of salmon better. Trevor wouldn't even give the sushi a try. He stuck with chicken and steak with fried rice.
My sushi
One of the things I loved about spending time in Emery County was taking my boys to all the places I loved to go when I was a kid. One of them is the Castle Dale Elementary school. They have the coolest old school slide there and the boys had a ball playing on it. One time I took them there they were so excited that Korbin ended up getting tripped over and fell and hit his lip and got a bloody nose.
I loved being able to go out for a run or go walking in the mornings. I miss Wednesday mornings. Shalee and I would go run stairs with some ladies at the high school. It was fun being able to run with other ladies and it was a good workout!
Something we did a lot was walk down to the shaved ice stand with the boys.
Another place I thought was really cool when I was a kid was the Cleveland Dinosaur Quarry. My Dad and I took the boys their one afternoon while my Mom stayed with Klayton while he napped. My Dad is such a fun Grandpa. I love seeing him with the boys. He gets them all excited and has a lot of fun with them.
The boys had fun hiking with Grandpa to Rapter Point
Kellen and Karson did swimming lessons over in Emery County while we were there. They have improve so much in their swimming. Kellen can swim in the deep end without a life jacket now and Karson can jump off the diving board without a life jacket and does really well swimming. They both have gotten so brave when it comes to going down the slides at the pool too.
Mr. Klayton and his eating........he doesn't really eat that great.....he likes to make a huge mess and throw his food......I don't know what to do with him.....but he sure is cute.
I didn't get pictures, because I wasn't there. My Dad took Kellen, Karson, Kort, and Tyson on a over night camp out up Joe's Valley. He took his boat and boated all their camping gear to the far side of Joe's Valley lake. The boys loved it. My Dad had also on a different day took the boys up on the mountain to go shoot rodents. He didn't like how big the 22 gun was, so he went and bought the boys a cricket 22 rifle for the boys to shoot. So grateful for my Dad and all the memories he has made with my boys.



























No comments:
Post a Comment