On a Monday in May for FHE we decided to go up Nebo, hike to the waterfall and have tin foil dinners! I have to say this is one of my favorite things to do around where we live. We live in such beautiful country. I have never hiked to the waterfall in the spring, and with all the run off from the snow there was a second waterfall we could see in the distances. It was so green and beautiful! We did spook out a few water snakes along the way that kind of freaked us out. The water was a bit cold to play in, but just the feel and the smell of being in the mountains was amazing!
Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin
Friday, July 27, 2018
Hike to the Waterfall
On a Monday in May for FHE we decided to go up Nebo, hike to the waterfall and have tin foil dinners! I have to say this is one of my favorite things to do around where we live. We live in such beautiful country. I have never hiked to the waterfall in the spring, and with all the run off from the snow there was a second waterfall we could see in the distances. It was so green and beautiful! We did spook out a few water snakes along the way that kind of freaked us out. The water was a bit cold to play in, but just the feel and the smell of being in the mountains was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment