Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Mother's Day

I love being a Mom and I am blessed to be able to be a stay at home Mom. I wouldn't have it any other way. My boys are more important to me than anything else I could be doing. I don't want to miss a moment of them growing up. I want them to know that I will always be here...whether they want me to be or not. I want them to know that my family is the most important thing to me in my life and I will do everything I can to help them along their way in this life. I hope I can somewhat measure up to the Mom they deserve. I hope when they have all grown they can look back on their childhood and know that their Mom and Dad tried to give them the very best.
 I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing husband. I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for him. Trevor always goes out of his way to do special things for me. He got me some shorts and yummy chocolate covered strawberries.

These two gave me the best foot massage.....life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment