I have to say that I am one blessed Mom and Wife. The men in my life sure know how to make me feel special on my Birthday. On my Birthday Trevor brought me lunch from biggies and beautiful roses. Later that day we stopped and got ice cream on our way to Kellen and Karson's baseball game. It was a great day!
I have been wanting to go to Arches with our family for sometime now and this year for my Birthday we made it happened! It was so much fun! A prefect day and the boys were all such good hikers! We went on every hike that I was wanting to do. We also took our nephew Kort along with us and he was a joy to have. The boys will tell you their two favorite hikes was the Delicate Arch and the Sand Dune Arch. When we were at the Delicate Arch there was a couple who got engaged under the Arch it was pretty neat! The boys had a blast at the Sand Dune Arch and probably could have stayed there all day jumping off rocks, playing in the sand, and climbing on top of the arch. Having 5 boys with us under the age of 8 we were getting some really weird looks and comments about how many boys we had. We got asked if we had twins, if we were wanting a basketball team and other things like that. I definitely want to go back sometime!































No comments:
Post a Comment