Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Camping

This weekend was the opening of the archery elk hunt. Trevor is hunting this hunt and wanted to take me and the boys camping. My Dad and Mom offered to let us use their motor home and four wheeler to take camping and of course we couldn't pass up the offer! We had a lot of fun spending time as a family four wheeling, looking for elk and just being up in the mountains.


Trevor and Karson doing their "cheese" faces after dinner.

Trevor and I just hanging out.

Kellen was pretending he was hitting a pinata.

Karson exploring.

Getting ready to head out and look for some elk.

The boys scouting out the elk.

I could live up in the mountains I had so much fun with my family!

The sunset was beautiful. A great way to end a great day!

Karson playing with his truck at camp.

Kellen playing with Dad's head phones.

Kellen making a pickle with his fingers. Me and the boys play this game all the time, even little Karson makes a pickle with his fingers and says "tickle, tickle!" That's basically the game you say " break the pickle" and when the person breaks the pickle you make with your index fingers you tickle them and say "tickle, tickle!" I know it sounds really lame, but the boys love it and its funny to watch them do it.

Karson tickling Kellen.

Trevor cutting wood. I helped out a little bit by putting the wood in the truck and stacking it for him, but the boys got bored fast and so I mostly played with the boys I defiantly got the better end of the deal! Me and the boys had fun!

While Trevor was cutting wood I took the boys to the lake to throw rocks and play in the sand. While walking down to the lake Kellen stopped and picked me a flower he is such a sweet boy I love him!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun camping trip in the moutains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love that picture of Karson and Trevor cheesing it

    ReplyDelete