Grandma Fransworth's side of the family the Youngs had a family reunion down at the park. Before the reunion got started Trevor's family had some family pictures taken. We then had a delicious lunch together. I didn't stay much longer after lunch, because Karson was tired and ready for a nap and I would rather Karson have a good long nap rather then facing the wrath of Karson. My parents stopped by for a bit so it was nice to visit with them.
Trev, Stev, Rory, & Ryan had fun playing a couple of games of volleyball.
Kellen loved hanging out with Jess. Trev said that he also had fun at the games.
Kellen taking his turn at the pinata.
What handsome boys they are!
The little man on the swing.
The Johnson cousins.
The Johnson family.


It was so much fun! This is the first I've seen the pictures! They look nice! You have cute boys for sure!
ReplyDeleteI thought Nacey did a good job! She had some really cute ones of you and your family too!
ReplyDelete