This year for the Scow family reunion we stayed in a nice cabin up in the Cedar Mountains right by Bryce Canyon. The cabin location was awesome it was in a secluded area with a nice yard and a beautiful pond right next to it! There was plenty of toys and fun things in the yard for the kids to play with. Kellens favorite was a castle play house. Us adults had fun playing some volleyball and playing a newly wed game that Shalee put together for us couples. We had fun taking the boys on a paddle boat ride in the pound as well.
Tiffany brought pop tops and some ribbon for us to make bracelets with the kids. This is Kellen and Tyson showing me their bracelets.
The bracelets were fun to make and I thought they looked pretty cool too!
I even made little Karson a bracelet. He didn't wear it much, but he liked to play with it.
Trevor and Nick showing off their mad bow skills....
You can just call him Robin Hood! Trevor shot an arrow that split an arrow he had shot before. This is a picture of Trev holding the arrows still stuck together.
Cammie brought her bow as well, so I thought I would give it a go! Other than the pulling the string back part it wasn't so bad! I didn't miss the target so I guess that means I did ok....
Our little family getting ready to hike out to the waterfall.
The Family...except for Nick, Mason, and Korver....they kind of got cut out of the picture, but they are still part of the family!
The waterfall was coming out of a cave. Shalee and Kyle thought it would be fun to climb in the cave and so they did. The crazies!
My cute boys on the way back from the waterfall I just love them!
We also went in an ice cave that the pioneers had used to keep meat and other foods from spoiling. It definitely felt like you were standing in a big refrigerator!
No comments:
Post a Comment