I had the opportunity to go to girl’s camp this year with
the young women in our ward. Last year I wasn’t able to spend much time at girl’s
camp, because Karson was just a little baby. In the young women's I get to serve
with the Mai Maid class along with Holly and Judy. The ladies I serve with are both amazing women I look up to both of them so much and I know the girls do as well. The young women in our ward are awesome that's all there is to it! I have loved being able to get to know their personalities and the things they enjoy to do! They are all so beautiful in their own way and I have learned and grown from their examples to me. I am forever grateful to them for the love and friendship they have given me. They are like daughters to me and I love them and I know their Heavenly Father loves them incomparably!
This is a picture of me, Annie, and Connie the day we got to girl's "camp".....Annie is such a fun cute girl she decorated her room's door with fish from the sea....so it was only appropriate that we make a fishy face in front of the door! Connie and I were also roomies along with Holly best roomies ever I love them both!
Clarissa, Kailee, and Kristine hanging out up on the balcony. What little cuties they are!
(Lawny, Kristine, Me, Kailee, and Jadie) Can I just say I love these girls to death they are so much fun! You are never bored when they are around!
The girls having some fun at the pool! I got in and swam with the girls after taking some pictures. The girls had fun jumping in the pool and trying to launch each other into the water. Me and Bailee had a race swimming across the pool and she kicked my butt even when the others girls were trying to help me win.
(Starting from the back Teya, Tyfanie, Audery, Charlie, Clarissa, Bailee, Olivia, Lacey, Jesse, and Angela)
Getting ready to get on the paddle boats and canons! It was a lot of fun especially with these girls! (Starting from the left Larissa, Jess, me, Judy, Charlie, Valarie, Callie, and Audery)
Kylee and Savannah ready to get on a canon!
Marah, Jessica, Kaylee, and Jordon getting some treats! Silly girls!
The Mai Maid class!!! I just LOVE them that's all there is to it! I can not say enough good things about this group of girls right here! They are very entertaining to say the least we defiantly have a bunch of fun together! I enjoy every minute I am able to be around these girls they truly are special daughters of God.
(From the top Me, Judy, Holly, Kailee, Marah, Jessica, Kristine, Alesha, Larissa, Kylee, Jess)
The Young Women leaders and Bishop and Stewart! Fine group of people right here! They do a LOT for the girls! I am so grateful to serve with such loving and amazing people!
(Bishop, Judy, me, Kim, Connie, Trish, Rachel, Shelly, Melanie, Holly, and Stewart)
What a beautiful post. The girls are amazing and so are you.
ReplyDelete