Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Trevor, Heidi, Kellen, Karson, & Korbin

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brigham City Temple Open House

 We had the opportunity to got to the Brigham City Temple open house. Kellen has always wanted to go inside a temple and I am so grateful that we were able to take him and Karson. When we first entered the temple everyone was keeping their voices down and Kellen thought that Jesus was sleeping, because everyone was being quiet. As we were walking through the women's dressing room Kellen asked Trevor if we were in Jesus's bathroom. Kellen was so excited to be in Jesus' house. His favorite thing about the temple was the many beautiful chandeliers they had especially the chandeliers in the Celestial room. Karson also like the chandeliers he would point at them and say "this." The temple was beautiful! They had such beautiful pictures of the Savior, some that I had not seen before. Every time we saw a picture of the Savior we would point it out to Kellen, so Kellen would know that Jesus was there. It was an awesome experience to be in such sacred building where the spirit was so strong with my family. I could feel the spirit and I know Kellen and Karson could too. There is no where I would rather be than in the house of the Lord with my family. I look forward to the day when Kellen and Karson can go to the temple and make and keep sacred covenants with their Heavenly Father and enjoy the great blessings that come from doing so.


I love to see the Temple!

 Families are Forever.


The boy in front of the temple.
Me and the boys by the corner stone.


Karson and Trevor walking together on the temple grounds.

Kellen is pouting and Karson is just having fun exploring.

Kellen pouting in the corner.

My sweet boys!

Kellen checking out the flowers. Such a cute boy!


My baby!
On our way home from the temple we got in a car crash in Draper. A lady ran in to the back of us on the freeway. The car doesn't look so great....but we are all ok other than some whip lash and Karson got a scratch and bruise on his cheek from hitting his face on the DVD player. They even had the ambulance come and check us out it was pretty crazy! Kellen slept through the whole thing! He had no idea! It could have been a lot worse and I am sooo grateful we are all ok!


3 comments:

  1. what a amazing experience for Kellen and karson! I wish i could have taken my girls. sorry about your car. So glad your ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! that's crazy you got in an accident, hopefully it doesn't cost too much to get it fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys are ok!! The Temple is beautiful.. I bet the kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete