For a family home evening one night Trevor's family met at Mandy's for a yummy barbecue. After the barbecue we all went to the Manti pool and swam. The boys (Trev, Stev, & his brothers) had fun throwing each other in the water and having swim races. When we first got to the pool Kellen didn't want anything to do with the water slide, but some how Stev talked him into going on it with him and the rest of the night he loved it, Karson kept pointing at the slide so Trevor took him on the slide as well and he loved it!
Karson loves the water!
I love my boys!
Here they come!
After the boys were done swimming we got them in there PJs. There was music playing so Kellen started dancing. He is such a cute boy!
The next day me and the boys went to Seven Peaks with Cassie and her girls. I had only been to Seven Peaks once when I was like 12 for a Scow family reunion and I didn't remember much about it, except for a slide called the boomerang that scared the crap out of me! Some how Cassie talked me in to going on that slide with her, but it wasn't as scary as I remembered it. Most of the time we were there Kellen and Karson played at a little kid pool that had slides just their size. It was a fun day I am glad we got to go with Cassie and the girls.
Kellen going down one of the little kid slides. He loved it!
These girls are so much fun!
Cassie and Kaecee playing in the pool.
Kellen and "his Kaecee"
I had my share of going down the little kid slides with Karson, he couldn't get enough of it!
I'm so glad you guys came down. 7 peaks looked like fun!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we finally made it to seven peaks this summer! Its was a lot of fun. Thanks for going with me.
ReplyDelete